PRESENTATIONS >> PANEL DISCUSSIONS >> Q&As
End date: Friday, November 3, 2023
The aviation industry is collaborating like never before to achieve goals, provide exceptional spaces and experiences, and combine its knowledge and creativity to drive innovation – together.
2024 theme: Travel Together: Transformation through collaboration - join us on a journey towards a more sustainable, efficient and harmonious future!
Becoming a speaker at Passenger Terminal Conference is an exceptional opportunity to join industry leaders and their teams sharing their knowledge, insights, experience, ideas and solutions through a comprehensive and diverse range of presentations and panel discussions.
If you're working on a new, unique or challenging project, trialling, implementing or developing technologies or processes, planning an airport development, have views on issues affecting the industry, are driving change or are involved in initiatives that others can learn from – then answer the call for speakers today! It doesn't end there. Case studies, lessons learned, and best practices will all be addressed throughout the conference.
It's your chance to join our amazing line-up of expert speakers from around the world! We keep places available in all conference tracks until the call for speakers ends!
Airports, airlines, aviation authorities and regulators will receive priority!
Guidelines & Deadlines
To proceed to the Conference Proposal Form please read through the guidelines carefully and check (tick) the box at the bottom.
- What, where, why, when, and how - our audience appreciates in-depth information
- Speaker Biography - write as your brief personal introduction for the conference. Include your experience in the industry and an interesting fact about yourself or a hobby
Number of Proposals Allowed:
- Airports, Airlines, Aviation Authorities and Regulators will be given priority and can submit unlimited proposals for solo, co-presentations and panel discussions consisting solely of Airports, Airlines, Aviation Authorities and Regulators
- Any other company can submit up to three proposals (please see below for co-presentation and panel discussion requirements)
Completing the Conference Proposal Form:
- Solo presentation proposal (one speaker) - complete as standard
- Co-presentation proposal (two speakers only - lead speaker must be from an Airport, Airline, Aviation Authority or Regulator)
- Check (tick) the co-presentation box, and add the name, company and email of the other speaker. Send them the link to complete the Speaker Profile Form
- Co-speakers Speaker Profile forms must be received within two weeks
- Panel Discussion proposal (max. five people - must include at least one Airport, Airline, Aviation Authority or Regulator):
- Check (tick) the Panel Discussion box, and add the name, company and email of the other panelists. Send them the link to complete the Speaker Profile Form
- Panelists Speaker Profile forms must be received within two weeks
- State who the Panel Moderator is in the same box
- Panel Moderators: Preferably from an Airport, Airline, Aviation Authority or Regulator
- All proposals will go through the selection committee made up of the conference director, airport and airline personnel and independent consultants
- Each proposal is given equal consideration for the merit and timeliness of the topic, the experience and knowledge of the speaker and how the topic would fit in with other chosen and invited subject matter
Response to Proposals:
- All proposals will be responded to by Monday, December 18, 2023
- Please note: Some speakers will be advertised earlier than this
- For each successful presentation proposal, you will be required to provide a single PowerPoint file (and any associated files) by Monday, March 18, 2024
- For each successful panel discussion proposal, we will create a single PowerPoint slide with all panelists named on it (for on-screen). Panels are discussion-only however we will accept one small PowerPoint file of up to 10 clicks to support the discussion. This file must come directly from the Panel Moderator. We will not accept additional files from panelists.
Successful Proposals Receive:
- Airport, Airline, Aviation Authority, Regulator and University speakers, panelists, and panel moderators will receive complimentary access for the entire three-day event
Speakers, panelists and panel moderators from any other company type will receive:
- Individual presentation: A solo speaker will receive complimentary access for the entire three-day event
- Co-presentation: A co-speaker will receive complimentary access for the presentation day, plus a 25% discount to register for other days
- Panel Discussion: Panelists will receive complimentary access for the panel day, plus a 25% discount to register for other days
IMPORTANT: Incomplete proposals (missing texts or forms), corporate profile (about your company) or commercial sales pitch-type proposals will not be considered.
For further information about speaking at Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2024 please contact Janine McEvilly, conference director, Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE at email@example.com